Smile Experts dental clinic, specializing in periodontics, provides patients complete variants for treatment of periodontitis, based on:
- Specialist and highly trained periodontists (with completed specialisation studies in Switzerland, Germany, France and the USA);
- Doctors who are specialists in Dental aesthetics, Implantology, Oral and maxillofacial surgery;
- Complex treatment schemes, according to the international medical protocols;
- State-of-the-art equipment and technologies;
- Internationally certified materials;
- Compliance with European medical care safety standards;
- Affordable financial solutions.
Treatment of periodontitis at Smile Experts dental clinic
Is performed by the interdisciplinary team in accordance with international medical protocols:
|Diagnosis||Comprises a complex process and specific procedures:|
Periodontometry, to measure the periodontal pockets;
Digital radiographies and/or dental tomography to determine the bone loss level.
|Non-surgical procedures||Scaling and gum curettage;|
Sterilisation of periodontal pockets with LASER technology;
Treatment with antibiotics, antiseptics or anti-inflammatory drugs;
|Surgical treatment||Flap surgeries;|
Surgeries to cover gum recession;
Root canal tunnelling;
|Support treatment||Performed at the clinic and at home by the patient: periodic professional cleaning, daily cleaning with a special toothpaste and mouthwash, oral shower.|
In advanced stages of disease development, to achieve complete oral rehabilitation are required treatment schemes that include various periodontal procedures, surgery, implantology and dental aesthetics.
At the Smile Experts dental clinic you will benefit from the expertise of our interdisciplinary medical team, while receiving safe and complete treatment in a single clinic.
Depending of the seriousness of the disease, the cost for the treatment of periodontitis may vary from one patient to another.
We also offer our patients financial consultancy and tailored solutions:
- payment in 6 or 12 instalments with no down payment and 0% interest by means of CardAvantaj, StarBT or AlphaCard
- individual subscriptions offering discounts of up to 20%
- medical loan with an extended repayment period and a low interest rate.
This way, there is no need for you to postpone or schedule for financial reasons the treatment you need!
Articles of interest:
- Periodontitis a disease that can be prevented.
- Complex treatment schemes for periodontitis
- What we have to know about periodontal disease
If you are affected by periodontitis and you want restore functional and aesthetic aspects of teeth, Schedule Now a detailed consultation!