The dental implant is one of the safest methods to ensure the aesthetic and functional restoration of teeth.
What should you know about dental implants?
What is a dental implant?
The dental implant is a medical device made of pure titanium with spires, which replaces the root of a natural missing tooth.
After integration, it will serve the same function as the root of a natural tooth – anchoring of the teeth in the jaw bone.
6 reasons why dental implant is considered the safest way to replace missing teeth
• it restores all the functions of the replaced tooth;
• it ensures the normal mastication which is identical to that of natural teeth;
• in the case of extractions by immediate replacement of the tooth with a dental implant, it prevents the jaw bone resorption;
• in the case of congenital absence of teeth, it prevents tooth migration which in time can lead to tooth loss;
• it has perfect biological compatibility with your body;
• longevity – subject to a proper hygiene and regular professional cleaning, the dental implant can last for more than 20 years.
Am I a good candidate for a dental implant?
Although any person suffering from teeth loss is, theoretically, a good candidate for an implant, in reality the dental implant treatment is decided by the specialist doctor, only after performing complex investigations:
• detailed dental examination;
• CT scan;
• medical tests;
• analysis of the patient’s bad habits that may negatively influence the treatment outcome (poor oral hygiene, excessive smoking, etc).
ATTENTION: The performance of the dental implant without these investigations for the purpose of cutting down on the total costs is a risk for the patient and the treatment will fail.
The Smile Experts dental clinic offers patients the best treatment options by means of dental implants based on:
• the experience and training of the medical team;
• the quality of the implant systems and the materials used;
• state-of-the-art treatment techniques by means of multiple dental implants (the Fast&Fixed system – “new teeth in a single day”);
• compliance with the medical care European safety standards;
• tailored financial solutions;
The certainty of a successful treatment by dental implant – A 100% success rate
The over 10 years’ experience of our team of implant surgeons, the strict compliance with certified medical protocols, the use of state-of-the-art treatment techniques such as Fast&Fixed Bredent – Germany, of the best implant systems available on the market, all this guarantees that our patients enjoy successful treatments.
For the long-term success of the treatment, the patients’ contribution is fundamental, in that they must maintain proper hygiene, undergo regular professional cleaning and annual or periodic checkups, as recommended by the implant doctor, and strictly observe the indications received.
Price of dental implants
The final price of a dental implant may vary from one patient to another.
Factors influencing the total price:
• the patient’s clinical status;
• type and quality of the implant system;
• the training and the experience of the implant surgeon;
• the performance of the required investigations prior to treatment.
|Straumann dental implant – Switzerland||5.650|
|BlueSky Bredent dental implant– Germany||3.200|
|Megagen AnyRidge dental implant – Korea||2.900|
|Megagen AnyOne dental implant – Korea||2.000|
|Straumann prosthetic abutment||1.000|
|Bredent BlueSky prosthetic abutment||600|
|Megagen AnyRidge prosthetic abutment||450|
|Megagen AnyOne prosthetic abutment||450|
We also offer our patients financial consultancy and tailored solutions.
The dental implant treatment is accessible to you, as you can pay it by means of 3 financial solutions for the payment in installments:
• payment in 12 interest-free INSTALLMENTS by means of Raiffeisen Card, CardAvantaj, StarBT or AlphaCard;
• payment in 18, 24 or 36 INSTALLMENTS by means of the Optimo Card;
• a medical loan with a low interest rate and an extended repayment period of up to 60 months.
The financial solutions we provide with 5 partner banks offer one major benefit to our patients: the flexibility in choosing the financial service provider..
Other financial solutions: subscriptions and special offers.
This way, there is no need for you to postpone or schedule for financial reasons the treatment you need!
6 reasons for you to choose the Smile Experts Dental Clinic:
- Experienced medical team;
- Our implant systems and materials are of exceptional quality;
- The medical treatment is performed safely, according to European standards;
- We offer comprehensive information on the necessary procedures;
- Affordable financial solutions.
If you feel like your entire life is affected by the missing teeth and you desire the aesthetic and functional restoration of your teeth, request an appointment now for a specialist examination!