For most people, having unaesthetic teeth leads to uncertainty and low self-confidence, a major barrier for the individual’s social and professional development.
For those who want a better self-image by having an outstanding smile, modern dental medicine now offers an advanced treatment method: dental veneers.
Dental Veneers: the solution for a better self-image
What are dental veneers?
Veneers are the most advanced technique for the aesthetic restoration of teeth affected by fractures, cavities, chipping, discolouration etc.
Ceramic veneers are like “covers” applied on the front of the teeth.
Depending on the patient’s clinical status, veneering of 6 to 8 teeth is recommended.
Cases when the veneer treatment is recommended
Interdental gaps, discolouration, teeth of unaesthetic shape and size, teeth crowding alter the natural appearance of your smile; in such cases, the veneer treatment is recommended.
Types of veneers
There are two types of veneers: minimally invasive veneers and classic veneers.
1. Minimally invasive veneers
They are known under various names: no preparation ceramic veneers, no-prep ceramic veneers, Laminate Porcelain Veneers or Lumineers.
They are preferred by patients and dentists worldwide due to their remarkable features:
• the minimally invasive treatment, given that in most cases there is no need to polish the teeth, thus ensuring tooth structure preservation as well as treatment reversibility (the veneers can subsequently be removed);
• due to their material, thinness, colour and application techniques, they restore the natural appearance of your smile;
• there are no allergic reactions due to the biological compatibility of dental ceramics;
• they will resist most of the forces applied to them by a normal diet;
• their longevity of over 10 years is strongly influenced by your eating habits, dental hygiene and regular visits to the dentist’s office (a check-up every 6 months is recommended).
2. Classic veneers
They are known under various names: preparation ceramic veneers or porcelain veneers.
Their aesthetic and structural features are similar to those of minimally invasive veneers.
They are used when the patient’s clinical status requires tooth polishing.
Veneer treatment – The desired result is guaranteed
Patients having unaesthetic teeth often give up the necessary treatment, as they feel they will lack control or that the final result is uncertain or will be unsatisfactory.
With Digital Smile Design, available at the Smile Experts dental clinic, the patients who want a new design for their veneer smile can preview the final result before starting the treatment.
This way, they have full control over the outcome of the performed procedures.
Price of dental veneers
|Type of dental veneers||Price (Ron)|
|Minimal invasive veneers (Laminate Porcelain Veneers) – 1 veneer||2.000|
|Classic veneers (Porcelain Veneers) – 1 veneer||1.400|
The veneer treatment can be paid in 6 or 12 interest-free instalments or by taking a medical loan with a low interest rate and an extended repayment period.
The financial solutions we provide with 3 partner banks offer one major benefit to our patients: the flexibility in choosing the financial service provider.
Other financial solutions: schemes and special offers.
Veneers are synonymous with An Outstanding Smile!
If you want outstanding teeth, request your appointment for a thorough examination now.