Mr. Cristian ROTARU, MD
Specialist in Implantology and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
He graduated from both the Faculty of Dentistry and Faculty of Medicine, University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila”, Bucharest.
Cristian Rotaru, MD performs complex oral rehabilitation procedures::
• Wide range of dental implants;
• “One day” complete oral rehabilitation on multiple implants;
• Immediate postextractional implant placement with immediate provisional crown;
• Bone regeneration guided by minimally invasive techniques;
• Bone block augmentation;
• Sinus lift;
• Soft tissue surgery
• Orthognatic surgery
Member of MINEC Romania – Megagen International Network of Education.
Continuous medical training through constant participation in courses, symposia, national and international congresses complements his relevant experience in implantology and OMF surgery and offers patients access to the safest and minim invasive treatments.
• PRGF Intensive course Vitoria-Gasteiz, Biotechnology Institute, Spain;
• Bone augmentation using the bone ring technique Prof. Giesenhagen;
• New approaches in implant dentistry-Megagen;
• Trauma of the middle third of the face- Complications and failures in dental
• New horizons in orthognatic surgery, Ferrara Cona, Italy;
• Surgery of the midface, congenital malformations and facial deformities.
• Soft tissue plastic surgery in the aesthetic aereas of the mouth : Management of gingival defects around teeth and implants -Prof. G. Zucchelli ;;
• GEPI- Formation et perfectionment en paradontologie et implantologie- Prof. P. Mattout.