Ana Maria RĂDUCU, MD
Mrs. Ana Maria RADUCU, MD joined the Smile Experts team in 2013.
Graduate of the Department of Dental Medicine, “Carol Davila” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest.
Mrs. Ana Maria Raducu, MD continues her training and is currently a PhD student of the Department of Dental Medicine, “Carol Davila” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest.
In 2019, he graduated from the University of Bologna, one of the most prestigious schools of periodontics in the world, the MASTER Program “Management of soft tissues around teeth and implants”.
It carries out specific and advanced treatments in the field of: periodontology, digital dentistry (dental prosthetics) and general dentistry.
To keep up-to-date with new advances, Mrs. Ana Maria Raducu, MD participates in national and international courses and conferences, in Romania and abroad:
• Master course in Regenerative and Aesthetic Periodontal Therapy, Bern 2013;
• Europerio 7 Conference, Vienna 2012;
• Europerio 6 Conference, Stockholm 2009;
• Main principles of bone-tissue periodontal surgery – theoretical and hands-on training with Prof. Dr. Andre Saadoun, Bucharest 2011;
• Summer School for Clinical Periodontics and Implantology, University of Heidelberg, Germany 2010;
• Course in regenerative and aesthetic periodontal therapy – theoretical and hands-on training with Prof. Dr. Anton SCULEAN, Chairman of the Department of Periodontics, University of Bern; Braşov 2009;
• Modern concepts in regenerative periodontal therapy, course taught by Prof. Dr. Adrian SCULEAN, Bucharest 2006;
• Aesthetic incidents and their treatment in periodontal disease, course taught by Prof. Dr. Francis Louise, Bucharest 2006;
• Aesthetics in Periodontics, course taught by Prof. Dr. David L Hoexler, Bucharest 2006.
• Intensive training course on modern dental implant therapy concepts: immediate fixed restoration with Bredent SKY Fast & Fixed system, Ulm/Senden – Germany 2014;
• Complex Aesthetics Rehabilitation, taught by Dr. Domenico Massironi, Bucharest 2013;