The dental implant is one of the safest ways to restore the aesthetic and functional aspects of teeth.
What do we need to know about the dental implant?
What is a dental implant?
The dental implant is a medical device made of pure titanium provided with spirals, which serves as a replacement for the root of a missing natural tooth.
Following integration, it will perform the same function as the root of natural teeth – anchoring them into the jaw.
6 reasons why the dental implant is considered the safest method to replace damaged teeth
• plays all the functions of the tooth it replaced;
• ensures a normal mastication identical to that of natural tooth;
• In the case of extractions, the immediate replacement of the tooth with a dental implant prevents bone jaw resorption;
• In the case of congenital missing teeth, it prevents dental migration, which in time may lead to their loss;
• Has perfect biocompatibility with the body;
• Longevity – subject to proper hygiene at home and regular visits to dental practitioners for professional hygiene, the dental implant may have a lifespan of more than 20 years
Cases where dental implant treatment is recommended?
1. One tooth missing.
Dental implant treatment is recommended to avoid additional dental problems (tooth migration, bone resorption).
Tooth preparation of neighboring natural teeth is not necessary, as is the case with other treatment options (dental bridges).
2. More teeth missing.
Dental treatment using 2 or more implants, depending on the clinical condition of the patient, is recommended to restore the aesthetic and functional aspects of the dental arch.
3. Total teeth missing.
It is recommended to be treat it with multiple dental implant systems with immediate prosthesis, also known as “teeth in one day”.
Am I a candidate for a dental implant?
If in theory any person affected by tooth loss is a candidate for the implant, in fact, treatment with a dental implant is decided by the specialist only after complex investigations:
• Thorough dental control;
• CT scan;
• Medical blood tests;
• Analysis of the patient’s habits that can negatively impact the success of the treatment (poor oral hygiene, excessive smoking, etc.).
WARNING: Performing dental implant treatment in the absence of any of these investigations in order to reduce total costs is a risk for the patient and will turn the treatment into a failure.
For the long-term success of the treatment, an important contribution will be made by the patient if it will maintain an optimal level of hygiene, will have periodic professional hygiene, annual or periodic check-ups as recommended by the implantologist, strict compliance to the instructions received.
Choose a safe dental implant treatment without compromises at the Smile Experts dental clinic
Expertise. Safety. Innovation. Financial solutions
Guarantee of a successful dental implant treatment
The experience of our oral surgeon-implantologist team, the strict adherence to certified medical protocols, the use of the best implant systems, the implementation of the most advanced European standards of medical safety, the use of state-of-the-art digital technology ensure our patients with the guarantee of successful treatments.
1. Multidisciplinary team
Experience over 10 years
We perform complex implant-prosthetic oral rehabilitation:
• multiple types of dental implants;
• immediate post-extraction implant with temporary dental crown;
• full oral rehabilitation using multiple dental implant systems – “teeth in one day”
• bone regeneration guided by minimally invasive techniques;
• bone augmentations using bone blocks collected from the patient;
• sinus elevation;
Mircea BÂLDEA, MD
Oral and maxillo-facial surgery
2. Types of dental implants used
Following a rigorous selection based on our experience and very good long-term results of dental implant treatments, we chose and use only dental implants of superior or premium quality, provided by the world’s leading manufacturers.
Megagen dental implant
“Trusted Quality” Award 2017-2018
Bredent dental implant
Dental implant “Made in Germany”
3. Dental implant made with digital technology
Dental implant treatment involves two steps, one surgical (insertion of the implant) and the other, the prosthetic stage (application of the dental crown on the implant). .
At the Smile Experts dental clinic, we use digital technology in both stages of treatment.
The two stages are in close correlation for the success of the dental implant treatment.
A dental crown that is not perfectly matched to the implant may compromise the long-term outcome of the treatment.
4. Dental crowns made 100% digital in the office with Sirona CEREC technology in only one appointment
For the digital dental crown on the implant the digital scanning eliminates impression errors and the design and milling is done computerised.
Thus, crown adaptation to the dental implant is perfect.
5. Dental implant treatment is performed safely at European standards.
We are leaders in the field of medical safety.
We own the most advanced technologies for instruments cleaning, decontamination and sterilization , available at this moment, in accordance with DIN EN ISO 15883-1 and 2 and EN ISO 13060.
The treatment area, each dental office, has been arranged and endowed in accordance with the latest EU legislation and best practice guidelines.
The entire clinic is connected to a three-phase electric generator in order to avoid the major risks that may arise from any electricity supply interruption during the intervention.
Dental implant price
The price of a dental implant may vary from case to case. There are a number of factors that influence the overall price of an implant treatment.
• the type and quality of the implant system;
• the training and experience of the surgeon (implantologist);
• using state-of-the-art digital technology;
• safety standards of the medical act;
• the patient’s clinical condition;
• conducting the necessary investigations.
|Dental implant price||RON|
|Straumann Pure Ceramic – Switzerland||5.900|
|Straumann Roxolid SLA Active – Switzerland||5.000|
|Straumann Roxolid SLA – Switzerland||4.700|
|Straumann Titan – Switzerland||4.200|
|Bredent BlueSky – Germany||3.200|
|Megagen AnyRidge – Korea||3.000|
|Megagen AnyOne – Korea||2.200|
Dental implant treatment is accessible through 6 financial solutions:
- payment in 24 INSTALLMENTS without interest through Raiffeisen Credit Card or Alpha Credit Card;
- NEW: payment in 24 INSTALLMENTS without interest through Ing Credit Card;
- payment in 12 INSTALLMENTS without interest through CardAvantaj or StarBT;
- payment in 18, 24 or 36 INSTALLMENTS through Optimo Card;
- low-interest medical credit and extended repayment period up to 60 months.
Financial solutions are offered in partnership with 5 banking institutions offering a major benefit to patients: flexibility in choosing a financial services provider.
8 reasons to choose Smile Experts Dental Clinic:
1. Experienced medical team;
2. Implant systems with long-term good clinical outcomes;
3. Latest-generation digital technology;
4. Certified medical protocols;
5. The medical act is carried out in safety conditions at European standards;
6. Complete information on the necessary procedures;
7. Advantageous financial solutions;
8. Optimal price – quality ratio.